SQ21: Singapore Queers in the 21st Century
  • by Ng Yi-Sheng, published by Oogachaga, available from all major bookstores in Singapore and Fridae.com
  • Monday, September 25, 2006

    Celebrity endorsement

    Hehehe. Found this on Jadeite's blog:

    "This is what I call good product display.


    In a local bookstore. I found Vincent Ng’s latest book - showing himself extremely cut and ripped and very half-naked - next to Ng Yi-Sheng’s anthology of stories about gay men in Singapore. I suppose the Vincent Ng will attract the right customers who will then notice the yellow book and hopefully purchase both. Hurhur.

    If anyone does buy SQ21 let me know? There are stories in there about personal friends of mine and I’d like to read them."

    Note: Jadeite's friends did indicate to her in the comments section that the book is meant to appeal to gay and bisexual women as much as to men. :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home